Organic or Hydroponic. What's the difference?
Both Organic and Hydroponic growing methods...
• use no toxic pesticides, insecticides or herbicides
• use growing methods that have little or no environmental impact
• use no hormones or antibiotics
In addition, our vertical hydroponic growing system...
• uses sterile growing medium instead of soil
• eliminates unwanted micro-organisms that can be present in soil
• uses growing mediums that can be re-used and recycled
• is suitable for farming on land that cannot sustain traditional dirt farming
• uses balanced plant food that is dissolved directly into water so the plant receives perfect nutrition at all times
• delivers the desired amount of food directly to the plant’s roots
• does not use animal manure fertilizer that can potentially contain bacteria such as E. coli and salmonella
• employs regular testing of the nutrient content in the water to ensure all elements are present in their desired concentrations
Seasonal crops include: tomatoes, lettuce, peppers, green beans, cucumbers, broccoli, okra, eggplant, Swiss chard, collard greens, turnips, cabbage, celery, sweet onions, bok choi, kale, arugula, tatsoi, spinach, scallions, yellow squash, zucchini, herbs & more